The 2016-2017 FNFP Hawaii Fellow application window is now closed. All applications submitted (postmarked) after 31 May 2016 will be considered LATE. Late applications are only taken into consideration after a complete and thorough review and exhaustion of on-time applications.
We ask that you remain patient as we thoroughly review all applications. The first round of letters will be mailed out 27 June 2016 informing individuals whether or not they have been selected to continue onto the interview panel round.
Final acceptance, waitlist, denial letters are expected to be mailed out after 29 July 2016.
This is an extremely competitive process every year where highly qualified candidates are declined acceptance due to the limited available space. We encourage those individuals to not be discouraged in pursuing the opportunity again in future years.
We thank you for your interest in First Nations’ Futures Program.
- Alaska – FNFP Alaska Fellows
- Aotearoa – FNFP Maori Fellows
- Hawai‘i – FNFP Hawai‘i Fellows (2016 Flyer; 2016 FAQs; Application)
Tentative 2016-2017 Program Schedule:
- 30 August – 1 September 2016 – Three-day Hawai‘i Orientation
- 22 October – 5 November 2016 – Two-week Stanford Institute
- 2-14 January 2017 – Two-week ‘Aha Naua Lelepa (Hawai‘i Leadership Institute)
- 3-17 May 2017 – Two-week Hawai‘i Project
- 14-17 June 2017 – Four-day Preparation and Hawai‘i Final Presentation
- August/September 2017 – Hawai‘i Orientation
If you are interested in applying to this program in the future and/or would like to be on the FNFP email list, please go to the contact us page and join our list serve.
For further information about the program, please email: email@example.com -or- firstname.lastname@example.org -or- call (808) 541-5346.